Sunday, September 5, 2010

mother fuckerr im aweseome.

Ok so , while back to school shopping I can across the most amazing book ... probably ever.
It is called "The Book of Awesome". It's about all the simple things in life that we as humans tend to forget about as we worry about all the ugly stuff out there. I have decided to list one awesome simple thing here as often as I can for everyone who decides to read this to enjoy. Even if it only takes you a few seconds to read, think about it, it's three seconds you won't be thinking about the polar ice caps melting or the work you probably should be doing. 


! there's also a site --- http://1000awesomethings.com/

I give props and all of this to the guy who first created this site and expected nothing of it : Neil Pasricha. It is all of HIS ideas that will make up this blog. I'm just transferring them to here and adding some of my own so now everyone can add a little more awesome to their day and really enjoy some of the simplier things life has to offer.
I think he is a genius and has made going to school a little more enjoyable .. for now at least !

Until next time ,
someone who is just trying to make your life a little more aweseome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment